Our site visitors’ privacy and trust are important to us. We provide this notice in order to make sure that your expectations and our practices are aligned and that you are aware of your choices with regard to our use and disclosure of the information you provide to this site.
- Information obtained when you (“you” or “User“) visit the www.inventoryclerks4u.com (this “Site”).
- Information obtained through e-mail communications with you related to the Site.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We require you to provide certain information about yourself if you register with this Site or request products and services. We also collect information when you participate in contests and surveys, when you respond to requests for feedback and when you submit postings to public areas of this Site (e.g., blogs, moderated discussions and bulletin boards).
The information we collect may include information from which you may be personally identified (“Personally Identifiable Information“), such as name, postal address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address, and certain business information such as employer name, occupation, job function, job title and buying information (e.g., preferences or history). This Site only collects Personally Identifiable Information with your knowledge.
How We Use Your Information
We use Personally Identifiable Information collected on this Site for the following purposes:
- To provide you with this Site and other products and services.
- To respond to your enquiries and contact you about changes regarding this Site.
- To provide you with e-mail, fax and other notices (such as expiration and renewal notices) regarding your account and the products or services that you are receiving, and for billing and collection purposes.
- For any other purpose disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which you consent.
We also may use your information to better understand our Users and to improve our Site. For example, we may use this information to determine what portions of this Site are most popular and the demographics of our Users generally. Cookies and other User information also enable us to customise your experience on the Site. We may use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers or to administer our Site.
We may use the information you provide us to send you e-mail and other communications. All promotional offers will include an opportunity to opt out of receiving future promotions.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated, anonymous statistics about many Users, and individual information that is not Personally Identifiable Information without restriction as long as no individual is identifiable by the information disclosed, and otherwise will not disclose your Personally Identifiable Information except as follows:
- Name and/or business name and title (but not information by which you may be contacted (i.e. name, postal address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address) to:
- Third parties engaged to provide services under contractual requirement to keep Personally Identifiable Information confidential and use it only to perform the services.
- Any successor pursuant to an asset sale, merger, consolidation, restructuring, reorganisation, liquidation or other similar transaction involving InventoryClerks 4 U or this Site.
- When we believe such disclosure is required by law, regulation or securities exchange requirement or for the protection of persons or property.
- When disclosure is necessary to accomplish the purpose for which you provide it.
We use reasonable safeguards to protect Personally Identifiable Information we collect on this Site from unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure. However, due to the design of the Internet and other factors outside of our control, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorised access by third parties.
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this Site and it’s owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This Site nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This Site and it’s owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy url’s [web addresses] (this is an example: http://bit.ly/zyVUBo).
Users are advised to take caution and good judgment before clicking any shortened url’s published on social media platforms by this Site and it’s owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine url’s are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and it’s owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
Access to data
You have the right to be told what personal information we hold about you on our databases. You should write to us, for the attention of Zoe Taylor, InventoryClerks 4 U, Suite 117, 95 Wilton Road, Victoria, London SW1V 1BZ stating your full name and address.
Disclosure required by law
Please be aware that it is possible that personal data you provide to InventoryClerks 4 U may be subject to disclosure under the law (e.g. pursuant to a statutory provision, a court order or a subpoena).
Correction, update and deletion of personal data
To request correction, update or deletion of your personal information please email email@example.com and we will contact you regarding your request. If you want to delete your personal data, you may change your choice at any time.
Aggregate statistical information provided by us will not include personal identifying information.
This Site is operated by:
InventoryClerks 4 U
Registered Office: Suite 117, 95 Wilton Road, Victoria, London SW1V 1BZ
Registered in England under Company No. 0989631